08 June, 2007

Don't make me......


Have you ever wondered what you would do if someone said to you:
" As far as I can tell from your job description, you don't need your arm to do it".
Yeah, I only point to exits, show people how to get places on maps and the like. Where's my can of Whoopass when I really need it?

Finally got some response from the doctor's office
(btw the doctor is the bright bulb who said that to me)
and I saw him again today. He is not happy that the referral to pain management has not been received. He's Rx Neurontin for me and we shall see what happens with that. I don't know at this point. Will try it tonight and see if it does any good. Right now my collarbone hurts like mad. Almost time for more meds.

Last night was the senior recognition concert. Went well. I cried. Tomorrow is prom. Time is flying.

So as it stands now I don't go back to work till the 19th. I hope the pain pills work and the Neurontin works. I am tired of being in pain.

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment