24 June, 2007

Cake anyone?

'myspace

Bought 2 cakes at Costco, one a white cake with strawberry mousse and the other a carrot cake. Took them to church because we've been there for so many years and this year my last child graduated and is an adult. There was about 1/2 left of each. Took some to my moms and some home. I may have some later. It was nice.

'myspace

Service was okay but the girl who plays the piano (because our oganist quit) doesn't give us a chance to breathe between verses. You never get your breath and she just goes on and on. Sure it's a fast way to sing hymns but I'd like some breaths too.

Nice today. Dogs are outside playing. I am craving spaghetti but I doubt if we would go to Vinces though it sounds really good. ALso am on pain pills so that helps a lot. AMazing what they do isn't it? Control the pain, make you sleepy but nice. Need to call the boy wonder tomorrow.

'myspace

Ciao,for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment