12 April, 2007

Yum, 4 new books to read



I like the cat but it's not that I am so bored. I have a bunch of things to do before I go to work. Like sort out my change so I have bus fare and all that.
I don't know where I will be today, but chances are it's the dungeon for me. Oh well. At least I have a job and I am getting paid. Whee.

Bought some books yesterday and I am so glad that I went to the bookstore. I bought Steve Berry's The Alexandria Link, and on the buy 2 get one 1 free display I bought Eats, Shoots, and Leaves which is wonderful, Santa Montefiore's book
The Gypsy Madonna, and John Krakauer's book Into The Wild. These will occupy me for a while. I am going to take the thinnest one with me to work. Maybe I can get a few pages looked at if I am in the dungeon.

My MIL is having surgery today. I hope that it goes well. She's a nice person. She did give birth to my husband so I guess she's not all bad.

Postage is going up again. Joy. I guess I'll have to get some forever stamps for .41¢
I do mail a lot of stuff to my casework since the fax number I have is bad. I wish I could email her but it doesn't seem like federal workers like to get email from their constituents.

Not much else going on.
Need to do some stuff with my withholding etc.
CHeers!
Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment