29 April, 2007

Peeeeeza, bring on da peeeeeza




Ahhhh the joys of pizza. I was craving breadsticks but settled for pizza because I didn't want to get dressed and go to the Olive Garden to settle my craving. That's the thing with this bug, I get hungry about dinner time and that's it for the day. I have a couple of 100 calorie snacks during the afternoon and that's it. OF course I am filling myself with water. So we got Papa Johns and are sitting upstairs watching science programs on disasters that could affect the world. Do you realize that a super Tsnumani would wipe out the airport because of it's location on the coast? Bye Bye El Segundo Blue Butterfly too. That coastal area would be under da water. We, by the grace of being in the hills, would have several areas of deep water before we'd actually get hit. Of course I am not planning on that happening at least in this incarnation.



I am unusually cheery this evening. And have no idea why.

My good friend or so I thought, quit his job of 10+ years today and said later to everyone who cared about him. I had talked to him yesterday and he didn't even have the courtesy to tell me. I was not there for the announcement as I am under the weather. I called and said I must really rate pretty low for you not to tell me the news. Life will go on. It always does.


Finished an interesting book called
Hollywood Car Wash and it was pretty good. A fictionalized story about a small town girl who comes to Hollywood by accident and how things change for her overnight. Supposed to be pretty close to Katie Holmes' story. I wonder if "all the money in the world" makes up for living a lie.

So I am going to curl up and read another book and just relax, tomorrow I see the doctor and I am not going to take any meds so I can cough my glorious cough.

Ciao Babies!
-30-




No comments:

Post a Comment