27 April, 2007

Friday Cough Update



Well let's just say the throat isn't as raw as it was but the cough is still as nasty azz as ever. I just took some more Phenergan with codeine and I hope that it will calm it down. I forgot to take my other meds this morning, just plain forgot. Guess I'll have to mark the calendar again. Oh yeah, Lidocaine solution for sore throats just plain sucks eggs. I should have asked them to flavor the stuff if they could. God, it makes you pray to get better just so you could not have to take the crap.

I am sure work is thrilled over my absence. Better coughing and hacking here than hoping someone will come relieve me so I can run to the john and hack this crap up. That's a problem at some of the exits, no one pays attention to you. They are too busy doing their prescribed work that they forget to even look at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is going to be lay low again. But the husband will be home. He's glad, it's been a long week. Has to get some estimates for the car, and then take it in. He can't wait to get the police report from the CHP and find out about the guy who hit him. Wonder if they found him.

Am having vegetable rolls and beef teriyaki for dinner tonight. SOunds good to me. The rest are having sushi and sashimi.

Gonna be an early night again tonight.

Ciao Babies.
-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment