20 March, 2007

Sorta rainy and cold- Happy Spring!


Does our president ever listen to how he speaks? Does he watch tapes of his news conferences? The man sounds like an imbecile. Geez, 2008 will have to be better, but I don't like Hilary and I don't like Obama either. I don'd know who I like? Maybe I'll vote green.

ATC is full of calls about icing and nasty weather in the clouds. The news at noon said there was hail. No real rain here, just misty and cold. Makes the sick kid even sicker. This flu is nothing to play games with. At all.

Nothing exciting going on in my life. The errant husband went back to work. Doc told him to cut back on the tea, too much caffeine. He had some more blood drawn for a liver panel and needs to have a fasting blood test drawn so they can check some other things. He was not happy when he got back from the appointment. I think she was not happy with him blowing off things he needs.

Maybe more later. Maybe not. Depends on how I feel.
Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment