07 March, 2007

I'm better today


I got some sleep after I deposited sundry children at their destinations. We have a car lined up for sundry children but it needs some TLC like turn signals and tires. I am looking forward to sundry child being able to take himself to work and to school. After working swing and coming home late at night and having to get up early, my quality of sleep may be affected. Thank God I have the little black dog to sleep with me and make me comfy.

I told my doctor I would give it 3 months and then see what was going on. I have lots and lots of pain in my shoulder and no one seems to want to deal with that. If I can't handle the pain, with meds, something is going to have to be done. I am alternating, 1 week at a time, 800 mg Ibuprofen and 500 mg Naproxen. And of course taking Zantac to guard the stomach. As well as using Lidoderm patches on the sore places.

My uniform is ready. How stylish it is. I need to steal a pair of sox from my kid or go and buy some tomorrow at Target. I have to call the uniform place and find out how to replace my name badge. Mine broke years ago and it is gone. But to get on the website to order new clothes/uniform pieces I need those 6 little numbers. So we shall see what happens.

Not much else to say. I wish my friend a safe journey across the country with her kids to get her grandkids. I wish her son a recovery from his TBI incurred in Iraq and for him to get the best of care at Walter Reed. I wish this war would end.

Ciao Babies...the wind is a coming up.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment