30 March, 2007

Better living through Chemistry


Yep, back to the doc again today. Neck is so stiff that I can hardly stand it. Have vicodin and flexeril to work with it. She asked me why I didn't have something to work with the Ibuprofen? I said my ortho doesn't like to give me pain pills even if I need them.

So I will sleep well tonight. The Flexeril is doing it's job and I am less in pain. Haven't taken the other yet.

Guarded the escalator last night. Support for the mission you know.

Tonight I can go to bed at a decent hour. And wake up refreshed. I usually get home by 2330 and then I can't get to sleep till nearly 0100. I can read a while but I am so tired I don't sleep well. Last night I coughed and coughed. Go figure.

Got the big dog a used soccer ball to chase around the back yard. Also bought a Chilton's Guide to the Chupathingy. Need wiring diagrams. Joy.

Ciao. Babies.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment