18 March, 2007

A380 coming to LAX tomorrow!

And it's my day off so I don't have to deal with traffic, parking, or loads of people gawking at the plane. I feel sorry for the people who have to work over on World Way West and trying to get to the offices over there when the thing taxis across their bridge. Gonna be a traffic jam for sure. Pretty big news here in lala land.

I have the flu. Diagnosed and everything. Taking Tami Flu and hoping that it will make me feel better than the bottom of the shoe sole I've been channeling the last 2 days. Came home from work ( sitting at the bottom of an escalator in the basement of a building is so much excitement ya know) Thursday and felt pretty good. Friday morning I had aches and fever and I still am running a clammy one now. Felt so crappy yesterday that I called Urgent Care and went to the doctor. Got a note and faxed it to the office after I called into the call center at work ( have to make 2 calls at least 2 hours before you are scheduled to work to be legal, otherwise you are marked AWOL-- No lie. )

So Bball has been droning on behind me. I watched the end of SW3 and thought what a crock George Lucas had created with those 3 movies. Now I am going to curl up with a mindless romance novel and relax for a while.

Ciao Babies!

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment