17 February, 2007

Work? You want me to Work>>>>

So I go back to work, albeit on light duty for an indefinite assignment in 2 weeks. I'll be at a terminal that I know well, and upstairs at an area I know well too. Working swing. That will cause a problem, so we need to look into getting a 2nd car that we can trust.

Especially since #1 child now has a full time job fixing machines at a pizza place and going to school full time too. He will be busy but it will be good for him and for us. And for taking his sister to school since I won't be getting home before midnight most nights.

Lots of things to do before I go back to work. Uniforms, badges, parking, all those things that mean so much. I haven't worn the uniform since Sept 03 so there might be some problems with the ones I've got. I have a call into HR to deal with that.

And then to add to all the fun is the lovely delectable case worker who can't read what was sent to her. Nuff said.

Sam's Club was fun. Not as crowded as Costco. Need to go back when I've got a decent paycheck and load up the freezer. Will be doing crockpot and pre prepped meals while I am working.

Arm hurts. Not as bad as somedays but I will use a lidoderm patch on the biceps bulge tonight before I go to bed.

Church tomorrow and a poetry reading and new book publishing party in the afternoon. That will be fun I hope. Depending on how the person I am going with behaves.

Crabby today. Spouse didn't come home last night. Slept in the motorhome at a friends after being at a party. I had to be the driver to pick up the kiddo #2 since she went to a bball game and they won. They beat Beverly Hills, and Master P ( late of Dancing with the Stars) was there not cheering on his son, Little Romeo. Los Osos is next on the dance card.

Time to go.
Ciao.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment