16 February, 2007

So it's a Friday afternoon



Not much different than any other day, but I am waiting on a call from the ortho's office so I can get in there and see him. I need a shot in the shoulder because if something doesn't get done, it's going to be a short time working light duty. Yep, the flack doctor that I saw said I can work light duty with restrictions, but what restrictions? Could I be privy to what he says I can and cannot do? It is my life and job situation after all?
Ah but this is the US Government we are dealing with after all. I can't lift suitcases anymore and since my biceps muscle was cut, I really don't have much luck lifting and moving things. So what do we do? Hmmm. Life.

And such good things, my uniforms don't fit any more. I have no ID badge. I have no airport ID. We shall see won't we?

All this ANS shit is so odd. Wonder why she didn't change her will after she got PG with #2. I am sure she didn't plan on her son dying, but the lawyer knew what the will said. I think we'll never know all the truth about this death and the mess that has followed.

Remember the message board fiasco, now it's getting hot again. I have not weighed in but if I did I would say for the love of God, let it go. It's done and over. Nothing like bitching and snarky women and people attacking other people and you insulted my friend so I'm going to insult you. It's just depressing for me as a friend whose friend was attacked in the first place.

So now. I have just finished making a lunch run for the kiddo #2 and dropping off some money so she can go to a CIF bball game tonight. Being a senior, she has some friends on the team that she would like to support. She went to nearly all the football games. She loves football. I had bought a sandwich yesterday at a bakery and the thing was on a footlong roll and filled with meat. So I had them cut it in half and wrap it. There was mayo and mustard packets with it and I threw in a baggie of cut pepperoncini which she loves. She's good to go.

Just a little tired today. I also have a headaches which could be part of the change in the weather.

So off we go into the wild blue yonder....
Ciao. Babies.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment