22 February, 2007

oh brother....


The DOL in it's wisdom and relying upon the observations of their insurance doctor who saw me for 15 minutes says I can go back to work on light duty. My light duty will be checking id's , telling people not to forget their belongings and working the exit lane. So we shall see what happens.

I am seeing my ortho doctor tomorrow to go over the limitations and see what gives. I dont' mind going back to work, but the reasons I can't go into an office position are ludicrous. The govt says, the people in those positions are qualified to work at the airport and must be able to be called back to duty. Now why wouldn't they consider putting someone who is qualified but unable to lift bags, screen passengers etc into an office? No way no how. So I will see how it goes and then I will make a decision as to whether I can do it or not.

I just swept the back porch and that was a big no no. Pain and more pain right now.

This ANS mess is so sad. Just bury her, test the kid and let someone raise her. I think that HKS is a bloodsucking parasite. Too bad.

More when I feel like something special would be worth writing about.

Ciao,

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment