30 January, 2007

What is this falling from the sky???

Yes!!! It's raining. We need it. There may even be thunder lately. I don't know when or where, but it's raining.

We are thinking about adopting another GSP. He's nearly 3 and he looks pretty sweet. The kids and I are supposed to go and meet him today. of course it all comes down to the big guy. We shall see.

Life goes on. High school has finals this week. 1/2 days and then Friday off.

DHS says no work till after 6-30-07. Tenative date of return. I can't lift 70 lbs so I won't be going back to doing any thing like that. I hurt too much to even think about it. Hell I can't even lift a gallon of milk, how in the hell am I supposed to think about a suitcase. And waving a wand is a joke.

Not much else exciting. I am jazzed about the rain though.

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment