28 January, 2007

Still coughing like the energizer bunny

This is getting really old. I think I may have to break down and see the doc and ask for some codeine and something to stop this damn hacking. And it's time to refill the BP meds too. Must make appointment.

Life is generally going on okay. I made lasagna from scratch for dinner. It's in the oven now. I couldn't mix the cheeses up though, had to ask for help. My arm just screamed when I did that. Hope it tastes good. Lots of cheese in it and I added extra sauce.

Dog got groomed. Cutie patootie. Tried to hump an elderly English setter who wanted nothing to do with him. Dumb dog but cute.

Kids are fine. Husband worked 6 days this week. He's still tired and Lord almighty he snored like a chainsaw last night. I didn't sleep well at all. Tonight I will take the sleeping pill and hope that it works.

Supposed to rain. I see clouds but no rain. House is even cold upstairs.

Ciao babies!
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment