15 January, 2007

¿ Que Pasa?

YES, I should be paying lots and lots of money for all the whining I've done in the last 4 years. Today the pain level was maybe 7-8 and I finally sucked it up and went out. I have not left the house in 3 days. But we went to Costco, big friggin mistake. Left the basket, did get gas though, cheaper than anywhere else. Then to Vons and found something my mom was looking for. Made her happy.

Kids are making noise. Glad they are down stairs. I have turned the heater off, but will turn it on to 58º tonight. It was a sauna in here last night. Not so cold outside today. But chilly.

I miss my big brown dog. the little black dog is okay but I truly miss my big brown dog.

Nothing else new. We had mail today, WTF was that???? I thought postal offices were closed. Oh well. Not that anything exciting except the cable bill came. Whew. I wonder if we need all those channels?

Aliens is on the tv behind me droning on. I am not terribly thrilled but there is no football and I like this one and Alien Resurrection of all of them. It's like I really enjoy watching Terminator 2, but could care less about the other 2.

No pain pills tonight. 3 glasses of white zin rule that out. I will put on a lidoderm patch and see if that helps. Not that I expect it to. It hasn't yet.

Well not much else to update. Little black dog is gnawing on a crust of pizza. He doesn't like the good stuff, he only likes the crust. Smart dog. I don't like crust.

Time to end and to prepare for the week.
Ciao.
-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment