18 January, 2007

Listening, an art to Master

I am listening to A Young Lutheran's Guide to the Orchestra. It is so wonderful. Garrison Keillor has such a way with words. I've met him and seen APHC in person a couple of times here on the West Coast. It is neat to listen to him describe the different parts of an orchestra to a bunch of people, a goodly number of them who are midwestern Lutherans.

Warmer today but still pretty cool at night. The dog curled up so close to me last night. He wanted to get up at 0300 to go outside so I threw him out there and he did what he had to do and came back and curled up. After I got up he trotted down the hall and went to see the boychild and slept with him.

I wrote to my case worker a while ago and I still haven't heard anything. In the meantime I suffer. Wonder if they ever got hurt and had to wonder what was going on? A nice cushy government job. Oh to wish?

Still no news on the inlaws. Sent an email and not one answer. Guess they are either too busy to answer or we are still SOL with them. Not that I care.

Now we've switched to Asleep at the Wheel. I love Texas Boogie. Makes me wanna dance which I cannot do.

So, have a nice day out in the ether.

Ciao.
-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment