17 January, 2007

I want orange chicken....

I tried to do this on Safari but it didn't seem to like me so I am back to Mozilla. Works well, so why change?

Rain and cold off and on with sun peaking through. Grapevine is closed. WhooHoo.

Am having Panda Express tonight for dinner. Already decided. I smelled some orange chicken last night and it was so tempting. Will send the kid out tonight to get some for all of us.

I don't even know what day it is. That's how confused I am. I think I am going to take a nap this afternoon and try to catch up on the sleep that I miss at night. Just a bit of stress. No that's not true, a whole freaking truckload of stress and I am not dealing with it well at all.

Well it's time to turn the computer to sleep for a while and do something good for me.

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment