23 January, 2007

A Dry Unproductive Cough

Well....that is what I have had for the last couple of weeks. It's just really irritating but it's like a choo choo train that just needs to keep chugging along. Cough, cough, deep cough....

Nothing terribly exciting has been going on. Kids to school, running errands and just finishing up a couple of books that I had started. I am waiting on the delivery of the new Kris Radish book, Sunday List of Dreams. That should be fun to read.

American Idol === God the losers are just that. I can't wait till next week when House and Bones come back with new episodes. I can't take all this crap. Yesterday I watched my very first episode of 24. That is kind of a scary show. I am not too thrilled with the a bomb going off in Valencia. No more Magic Mountain in that show's time line. Oh well.

Sometimes there's just not a lot to write about. Normal things going on, being a mom and being sore.

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment