14 January, 2007

Clavicle Shmalivical


Okay, so what gives? Why does the shoulder ache so bad and have pain across the top and bottom of the right clavicle? Where are the muscles that really hurt and why does the pain keep on coming.

Like last week, I missed the 2nd half of the afternoon football game. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Not to mention that it is colder than cold down there, even with the fire going. It's just not fun. Slept for a couple of hours and feel a little better. Tomorrow will be a so/so day, have the whole crew again thanks to the MLK holiday.

Damn cold last night and early this morning. i got up to let the pooch out at 0651 and it said 28º on the thermometer on the patio. That is cold. But I have my Hudson Bay Blanket on the bed so it was nice and warm when I crawled back in. The pooch decided to favor the 2nd kid with his presence so that was okay with me.

Older kid went to the Queen Mary to see RHPS last night. He had fun. He's got some good friends. I did tell him that the weeknight curfew is now midnight. His sister has to go to school and she needs sleep too. She won't sleep with me because she says I snore. Oh the horror...me snoring? No. Can't. Be. True.

The Patriots versus the Colts. Go Colts.
The Bears versus the Saints. Go Bears.

These are just what I want. Would be a lot of fun.

Not much else tonight. at 2045 it's 46º outside. Brrrrr.

Ciao. Babies.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment