12 December, 2006

Why I love Books.



I love books.
I am a bookperson.
My ideal job would be to do research and look up books and information all day long. I should be a librarian. Information science is so cool.
I've got too many books for the bookcases. Wonder if Santa will get a clue and bring me another bookcase. I have been reading since I was old enough to turn a page. I have to thank my folks for instilling the love of reading in my heart. There are books that have taken me places that I don't think I will ever get to, but then there are places I read about in a book, that made me insist on going on a particular tour in Rome to see the Church of San Pietro de Vincoli to see the horned Michaelango Moses. It was superb.

Pain is nearly gone in mouth. Shoulder is awful. Don't know what will happen. Worry is 1/2 the battle. As is the waiting. I am faithfully taking my antibiotics. UCLA called but they need a copy of the referral. I faxed the office so I have proof that I did it, and now will call UCLA tomorrow to see if they got the fax of the referral. Joy. Hopefully all this can happen after the 1st of the year. I'd like to have a good holiday someway.

Making biscuits now. Time to go down and watch Pride and Prejudice with the kiddo.

Ciao.

-30-




No comments:

Post a Comment