18 December, 2006

holiday cheer....?



It's supposedly all around me but for the life of me I can't figure out where it went and why I can't locate mine. I absolutely have no spirit this year. Could it be for the following reasons:
● Lack of funds
● Lack of help from the kids to get the house ready
● Worry about parents illnesses
● Constant and continious pain
● Worry about same
● husband who spends nearly 90$ before Christmas on some putty to mend his
trucks manifold?
● Kid who expects a Nintendo Wii when I don't have money to buy groceries and he didn't get off his game playing ass to get a job in the fall when he needed to
● Other kid who's room looks like the wrath of whomever and shines me on.
● Can't find lumps of coal but I think it's going to be rampant around this house
● Just feeling blue

Oh well, this is Monday and it can be a day for me to just whine a little. Tomorrow will be better. I will manage. We may have paper dolls for presents but at least we will still have roof over our head God willing.

Ciao,
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment