14 December, 2006

Christmas Concerts

Last night was the school's Winter Concert. It was awesome. They have a jazz band that rocks. I really enjoyed that. The beginning chorus now have matching gowns, something that really makes them think about being a part of something. The boys looked good and sang well. The Advanced group which contains my baby were wonderful. My baby girl even had a little solo where she got to vamp the old piano player who has known her since she was a little bitty girl. I don't think he was happy but she made people smile with her exuberance and her joy. She brought tears of joy to my heart.

Geez, the news is reporting some guy with a samuri sword terrorized a family in Laguna Niguel. For Fred's sake. Stealing computer stuff. Ya gotta wonder, huh? Sounds like a tweaker got loose and needed to feed it's habit.

Rain on the way this weekend. I have no plans. I don't do my Christmas shopping till right before Christmas. Mainly because my disability check doesn't get here till then. I just want to make sure I have some firelogs, some wood to burn and getting this house ready.

So it's a good news post. God knows there need to be more of those.

Ciao!!!!

-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment