05 November, 2006

Sunday Lazy Sunday


It's 12:55 pm and it's 85º outside. We're having that oh so thrilling last gasp of warm before the jet stream dips and brings us back to normality. At least we hope so. I am sitting here in my tee shirt and shorts listening to the Dolphins smack the Bears back into reality. Who would have thought it? Painwise, for those who are keeping track, it's about a 7+. Not exactly what one wants is it?

Husband is off at his friends, putting another coat of rooftop weathercoat on the roof of the motorhome. Just to make it weathertight in case there is weather a coming. He leaves tomorrow for 4 days of 10 hours each and because Friday is a national holiday (which screws up banking and mail) he is off for 3. Then he goes back for 5 and home again. Hopefully he will hear from the other company he interviewed at. He would be very happy to have that job, not to mention having the benefits. That's the biggest bitch of all, benefits. We still have medical, but no dental and no vision and both of us need new glasses.

I have to email my mom the menu for thanksgiving. I need her recipe for the stuffing. I am making this as easy I can for her. All she has to do is show up and drink coffee, sip wine, eat a good dinner and relax. I am going to look for disposable cookware. I already have the plates so that is done. They look like china but are heavy plastic and can be tossed. Better than paper, no soak through.

Adventures in living. That's all I can say.

Ciao.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment