04 November, 2006

Saturday Night Ipod Musings



Galactic Vision is shuffling like this tonight:

1. Diva's Lament Monty Python presents Spamalot
2. Crazy Old Soldier Johnny Cash and Ray Charles
3. No. 47, Recicitive Handel's Messiah
4. Itchycoo Park Small Faces
5. Milk Cow Blues Tyler Hilton
6. You Are My Sunshine Norman Blake
7. Some Kind of Wonderful Joss Stone
8. Amanda Jewell Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder
9. Listen to the Music The Doobie Brothers
10. Cocaine Blues Joaquin Phoenix

So that's what's shuffling tonight.
Husband back to work Monday... can the choir say A-MEN?
USC is smoking Stanford, Wisconsin beat Penn State and a Penn State player took out Joe P in the 3rd quarter. Bet his ass is grass.
Big kid home safe from SFO. Drank a bit but had a great time. Bought himself a new laptop with his scholarship money, better than what the school offered and less money too.
I am planning my Turkey Day dinner. Just need to get the $ so I can buy the food and get things ready before the big day. My MIL is coming to stay with us that week. Fun. She's a cool lady.
Bad pain day. Was cranky and yelling at husband who had some idiot thought in his mind to drive around and look for dead bikes at the curb. When I was hungry and in pain. And then subjected me to listening to Pete Townsend being interviewed. I DIDN"T ÇARE and I still don't.
Might sleep in tomorrow, I don't think the kid is working. She is going to the homecoming dance tonight as a superhero. Whee. Looks cute. Other kid might go rock and roll bowling. Argh they are getting older and I am getting older than dirt too.

Later kiddos.
Ciao.

-30-



No comments:

Post a Comment