30 November, 2006

One of those tell all MeMes....



I borrowed this from Dixie Peach who is cooler than the other side of a pillow!
thanks kiddo!


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

When did my hair start standing up on it's own?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
13$ US
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
Four
4. Favorite planet?
Venus... I see it in the morning .
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I only have 2 and they are both my kid
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Bad to the Bone
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Man's tee shirt from a convention we went to
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Why? I know my faults, why advertise them?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Dearfoam slippers
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright sunny ones
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think she's a purty smart lady!
12. What does your watch look like?
Silver with gold bezel and numbers since I need to figure out time still.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sound asleep with my pooch
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
What time is dinner?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Aviation and Prospect or Felton and Artesia
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Shit. It's an all purpose word
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My daughter
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cat Squeaks
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
My BP meds, Vicodin ES, Sonata, Calcium, Zantac.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
?? film, what is this film you speak of?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
45 was nice, 50 was okay
22. Your worst enemy?
My depression
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A Charlie Brown Christmas tree
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Turn that damn computer down.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Money, I'd like to be self sufficient.
26. Do you like someone?
Sorta maybe
27. The last song you listened to?
Court and Spark by Joni Mitchell
28. What time of day were you born?
11 AM
29. What’s your favorite number?
7
30. Where did you live in 1987?
San Pedro CA
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
You're serious?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Driving my kid to school
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Think bad thoughts about its inner workings.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
on my ankle
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I used to speak French well enough to get around Paris, now I'd like to learn Italian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Depends where I needed to move
39. Are you touchy feely?
No, I am Midwestern
40. What’s your life motto?
Where ever you are , you're there
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
CellPhone, Watch, Ring
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Paris France
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Carl's Junior meal
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
2 weeks ago
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Only if desperate
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He's gained a lot of weight and looks lousy with a beard
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
18th Century Germany, 18th Century England
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wore dress slacks and a lovely top to a AGO party
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
The never ending saga of the shoulder. How about that?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Once burned twice warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment