13 November, 2006

The Doc says.....

What does this dog think when the cop holds up those briefs???? I had to share this picture, it's just too good not to.

My mutt is downstairs being tortured by the children watching Heroes which is their new favorite show. He does not want to be ignored and he tells them this.

The PT called me today and said she spoke with the doctor. No more PT for me. They want me to do the pain mgmt thing. Well that's all well and good but the doctor needs to have it approved by the powers that be. Has he even sent in the request? I wrote to my case worker and asked if there has been any request. If not, then I guess I get back on the doctor's case and holler at him. Nothing like living on Vicodin ES and Naproxen for pain relief. Crapola.

#2 kid is sick. She really feels like yuck. I emailed her teachers and she will miss tomorrow too. Between the sore throat, her wisdom teeth coming in, and her voice being gone, she is miserable.

#1 kid is okay. He and his friend went out to the drug store for me and did an errand. I bought them pizza. They were happy about that.

Life goes on, doesn't it? I like this :

The winds of God are always blowing, but you must set the sails.

Time to go to bed.
Ciao.
-30-






No comments:

Post a Comment