25 October, 2006

Life goes on


I surely do hope that the husband goes back to work soon. He is making my routine go all out of whack. Prayers are going up that something clicks soon.

Last night I sat down stairs in my clean family room and switched between the World Series and Discovery Health. I watched a documentary on a man transitioning from being a man to a woman and having the surgery at a very expensive clinic in Montreal. Then I watched another show about a woman who was 350 lbs and had the bariatric surgery and 3 years later she had lost over 200 lbs. It was not the most riveting TV but there wasn't much else out there. I do have some stuff on DVR that I should probably watch and erase.

In between watching that and St Louis decimate the poor Tigers, I also enjoyed the quiet. The dog was chasing his stuffed toys, came in and out of the door and was just nice. I had made dinner and everyone but me went upstairs to their computers and their caves. I need to have a meeting with the family though to get some things out there in the ether. Doubt if it will make a difference but it might make me happier.

Nearly time to go read and watch the news.

ciao.
-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment