15 August, 2006

What a pain ....

PT has started and like the PT of old, it's not very pleasant. I had to take a pain pill when I got home and use the ice machine as it is my friend. I go on Thursday. In between I do my exercises and try like mad to be a good person and not use my right hand. No No No.
But I have to. I need to. I must. I must.

Other than that, I've been reading a lot. Driving is awful, but I have to go and get the kid today. Need to pick up some laundry detergent at Target and some other things. He will drive home.

Pizza tonight. Sounds good. Actually anything sounds good. I figured out that if you don't drink Coke on a regular basis and then have some you'll have a good chance of the caffeine reacting to your intestinal system. Yep, thank God i wasn't worse than it could have been.

Oh well. Life goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment