02 August, 2006

Sling time, Sling time, oh it's so much fun time

Well I am doing okay, but it's a lot more painful than I could have imagined. I am taking Rx pain pills and thank God they do the trick.

Have been catching up on my reading and being a good person. Tomorrow I will go out with the kid and do some errands.

Time Warner took over our cable and will also take over our email. That means another email address down the line. Joy. Joy. Joy.

Need to go and get some more Dasani Raspberry, I really like that flavor. Have been drinking Propel but I prefer the Dasani. Costco sells the Propel but not the other. Boo. I might check Smart and Final tomorrow just for the heck of it.

Not much else. I am waiting for another Kris Radish book to devour. What a great author.

Ciao babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment