17 July, 2006

Surgery 930 AM tomorrow. What fun.

Well tomorrow is the day. I have to be at the hospital at 730AM. It is now 1317 and no one has called to remind me, tell me how long this surgery will take, or anything. Makes you feel real confident about the surgery doesn't it?

I will pray tonight, ask my friends on my boards to pray for me and deal with everything 1 day at a time. That is all i can do and what I wish to do.

The damn heat is making things that much worse. I slept through a hellacious thunderstorm last night as did my family and the dog. That is unusual. And I was not medicated either. Just plain worn out from the heat and the humidity that has been lingering over the area. We've had some warm days. Right now it's 81ยบ and that has come down since the breeze picked up. I hope against hope that it's not too miserable tomorrow after the surgery, since I have to be in a sling for 4-6 weeks.

I took a pain pill and I am going to lay down after I post this. My shoulder really hurts and typing aggravates it more than you can imagine.

Ciao babies... when does football start? I needs me some PACKER football!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment