21 June, 2006

July 18th is the day

Blogger: another one to write in :: Create Post
Well the date is set, I am pre-registered at the hospital and all I have to do is get my pre-op visit at the doctorss and things will proceed.

After 3 years, so much pain you can't believe it and dealings with an incompentent human resources department, a sympathetic OWCP and a doctor that finally listened to me, I am going to have a surgery that should help this shoulder. I do hope so. I am so tired of the pain. When you have pain 24/7 you get to the point that you really don't care about anyone anymore.

In the meantime, the kid and I are making a trek to Laughlin. My bday is next week and I am getting old. It's going to be HOT but that's ok. I can deal with HOT. We have a/c and the car is fine.

Ciao. Babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment