01 May, 2006

An IPOD interview!

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.


1. How am I feeling today? Hummingbird- BB King and John Mayer
2. Will I get far in life? Play that Funky Music White Boy- Average White Band
3. How do my friends see me? Face Down- Kate Todd Band
4. Where will I get married? All She Wants to Do is Dance- Don Henley
5. What is my best friend? Last Night- Traveling Wilburys
6. What is the story of my life? Go Rest High on that Mountain- Vince Gill, Patty Loveless, Ricky Skaggs
7. What was high school like? Always Look of the Bright Side of Life- Spamalot Cast Album
8. How can I get ahead in life? Reelin' and Rockin'
9. What is the best thing about me? Tear Stained Letter- Johnny Cash
10. What is today going to be like? Uncle John's Band- The Grateful Dead
11. What is in store for this weekend? It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere- Alan Jackson
12. What song describes my parents? Jambalaya- John Prine and Emmy Lou Harris
13. To describe my grandparents? Who Are You? - The Who
14. How is my life going? Diva's Lament-Whatever Happened to my Part?- Spamalot Cast Album
15. What song will they play at my funeral? Baby's Got Back - Sir Mixalot
16. How does the world see me? Appalachian Stomp- Alison Krauss and Union Station
17. Will I have a happy life? Habibi ya nour el ein- Gypsy Kings and Alabina
18. What do my friends really think of me? Black Water- Doobie Brothers
19. Do people secretly lust after me? Tu Quieres Volver- The Gypsy Kings
20. How can I make myself happy? Something in the way She Moves- James Taylor
21. What should I do with my life? Marriage of Figaro/Overture- W.A. Mozart
22. Will I ever have children? Keep Your Hands to Yourself- George Thorogood
23. What is some good advice for me? Save A Horse, Ride a Cowboy- Big & Rich
24. How will I be remembered? Walk Out the Door- Lyle Lovett
25. What is my signature dancing song? Inspiration- Gypsy Kings
26. What is my current theme song? There Must Be A Better World Somewhere- BB King and Gloria Estafan
27. What does everyone else thing my current theme song is? One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer- George Thorogood

No comments:

Post a Comment