18 April, 2006

Idol on Fox or NCIS? The trauma of choosing


It's not that much of a choice. I like Mark Harmon and I don't like Ryan Seacrest. So NCIS wins tonight. I wish they would go up to the base and film again so the errant husband could get an autograph for me. Last week 24 was being filmed at the base.

Things have settled down into routine again. Easter came, church was attended , songs were sung, and dinner was made and enjoyed.

This week the trek out to the hinterlands is due so the dog can get groomed. We take 3 dogs 65 miles to get groomed. That is loyalty. And my pretty puppy looks so good when she is groomed.

Killed my old keyboard. They don't react well to Coca Cola. Got an apple key board, but I have to get used to it and get my nails cut down. It's just a matter of relearning the touch of this keyboard. But it will be fine in the end.

Didn't hear one thing from the inlaws before the holiday. Usually they call and say are you going to do dinner at your house for your side or come out and eat with us? nothing at all this time. I told my husband he should call his mom once a week. She needs to hear from him, even if it's the same BS he always spouts. I know, I could have called too, but I was dealing with enough around here.

Made real burgers tonight. None of that preformed burgers from a bag. I used ground round and seasoned it and the bigger kid cooked them. The kids decided no more American Cheese. They want cheddar. Ok by me, I use swiss on my burgers. I bought the meat at Costco so I divied it up and there are 2 packages to use in the future. Meat loaf here we come.

Also have a lovely hambone to use to make some soup and a lot of ham in the freezer. Will defrost it and make scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner one night this weekend.

Well it's just another Tuesday night in paradise. Time to get some dessert and relax.

ciao babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment