20 April, 2006

Back at it


Okay here I am again.

Saw the doctor, need a referral back to ortho. May have damaged a tendon at the bottom of the thumb. Guess who will be wearing a brace?

Enchilada night. Was good. Made spanish rice to go along with it. Will be good for lunch tomorrow if the kid doesn't have it as a midnight snack.

Dog is sacked out on the bed. She looks so peaceful.

Not much else going on. Fog is back. Weather changes. No rain on forecast.

Propel is good. Dasani Raspberry is even better. Gotta lose 10 pounds at least. Goal for my birthday. Maybe I give up Coke and have 1 cup of coffee in the morning. Or a Diet Coke. Something. And of course walk 45 minutes a day. Guess I get those new earphones to plug into the Ipod. Time to take charge. And I need new clothes anyway. Ha.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment