06 February, 2006

The elusiveness of pain

Last week I had an MRI/Arthrogram which was to pinpoint the cause of the unending pain I have in the front of my shoulder. Today the boy wonder said there was nothing there. Why I asked, do I have constant pain in the crease of my shoulder? He doesn't know, but he says you can go back to work tomorrow. I said what about the pain? He gives me shot#7 in my shoulder and sent me off on my way.

I wrote to the DOL and asked what am I supposed to do now? Of course that may be a no use thing since they can't even get my address changed after a years worth of address change notices. I also copied my letter to the district director of the DOL?OWCP because I am tired of being in pain.

Where I had the injection hurts like hell. I just took a muscle relaxant and perhaps that will let me sleep tonight.

I just need to get some relief somehow.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment