14 October, 2005

What a day. Josh was up early and went to Fryes to get some computer stuff because he has to reformat his PC, did I ever tell you I love my MAC? Anyway he said the place was like a madhouse and it took forever.

Then he went up to Barry's and tried to get him an email addy on his poor computer. Well he's running OS9.something and I run OS10.4. A bit of a difference. I got him the newer version of IE so he won't be totally out of sync with the world. Thank God for Apple connections. Now he has his own at home email addy and I sent him one. We will see when and if he replies. I love my computer. It's my link to the world.

The kiddo is still sick. Poor baby. She needs to get over this soon. She sounds and feels like schiessen.

HAnging in.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment